Come join The Lippert Scouts as we gather, once again, to camp at Florida RV Supershow RV Rally in Tampa January17th-22nd, 2023. The cost for the 2023 rally (not yet announced) was $245 per coach for two people last year 2022. Online registration is usually in early to mid-October (dates yet to be released) and it does sell out quickly so if you're thinking that you want to join us for some fun, be ready to register when I post the link when it is made available! Here is what you get for your registration: • Daily admission to the Supershow • 30 amp power to your coach (plenty for Florida in January) • Morning coffee and donuts for four days • Live evening entertainment for three nights with coffee and dessert, plus a great raffle each night. • Lots of fun visiting with other Scout members and Lippert representatives! The Supershow begins on a Wednesday (January 18th), but when going in as a group (minimum of eight rigs) we arrive a day early on Tuesday to set up our rigs together This past January Lippert sponsored an hors d'oeuvres meet and greet on the first night of arrival and Lippert was well represented in the rally area with lots of flags! We will also plan to have a pot luck dinner together and social gatherings around propane fire pits. Water and dump stations not provided and so when you arrive you will need to have a full fresh water tank and empty black and grey holding tanks and this does quite well with good water management. Power is disconnected at noon on Sunday and so everyone may depart at that time or continue to stay later during the day if you have an alternate power source for your rig. If you are unable to arrive on Tuesday for the rally, you may still attend the rally, but your rig may not be able to park with the group. Credit card registration opens online (date to be announced) and is available until sold out and the rally does sell out quickly every year. When you register online, it is imperative that you indicate that you are with the "Lippert Scouts" as your group and that assures you will be with our group. Please let me know if you plan to attend our annual rally gathering and make sure you let me know when you register as some folks forget to indicate they are part of our group and may get left out. Hope we will have even more attend this year and we look forward to another great event with you! If you are planning to go to our Scouts "rally" at the FRVTA rally for the full week, and you haven't already contacted me, please send me a pm so I can get you on the list to help with the planning and coordinating with the Supershow rally project manager. Thanks!

Posted by Lucy Seijas at 2022-07-24 22:43:26 UTC