My new Lippert Adventure Pro 20 cooler that I WON during Launch Week on the new app arrived yesterday. Initial impressions: -Packaging was outstanding. Everything should be shipped in such a good box. -Good looking cooler, the gray, black and orange is very attractive -VERY LIGHTWEIGHT, but seems well made. -I like the flip open top. I recently got rid of a Yeti Hopper which had a single straight zipper. It was a great cooler as far as maintaining temps, but it was impossible to get in and out of and it was hard to clean. -lots of tie downs and straps, Not sure what the clear pouch on the front is for, pretty thin to put anything into. One suggestion would be to make it one inch taller so that a wine bottle(s) would stand up in it. Will give it the ice test going forward and if it even gets close to my old yeti, it’s a WIN! And Thank You to the Lippert team for a fun week of prizes and the new app. The app makes it easy to access everything LCI in one convenient place with ZERO ads like FB.

Posted by Doug Horn at 2022-07-27 15:08:00 UTC