For those that are thinking about joining the group of Scouts that are thinking or planning to go to the Tampa RV Supershow rally, this just arrived in my email inbox today with all the information on the 2023 FRVTA Supershow Rally at the Tamp State Fairgrounds and I'm sharing it here first with you all! Please make sure to read it all... but here are the main points... online registration opens on October 10th until sold out... They usually sell out within 2 weeks so register ASAP when it opens! Here is the link to register after 12 noon on Oct. 10th http://www.frvta.org/show/florida-rv-supershow/ Do Not Forget to put "Lippert Scouts" as the group you will be attending with otherwise you won't be able to get in a day early. Also, if you haven't already done so, please to to the events folder here and follow the link to fill in your information for me to know you are coming. So far we are up to 29! I think we've almost tripled in the number from last year! Good morning Wagon Masters, We are gearing up for the 2022 Rally which will run from January 18 – January 22 (groups of 8 or more will enter on the 17th) and wanted to get you some details on dates and etc. What a year we have all had. I want to send a big thank you to all the wagon masters. Groups of 8 or more will be assigned a time and gate of entry at a later date. It’s RALLY time again and it will be upon us sooner than we can even plan on. We will continue to have additional wash and hand sanitizing stations throughout the show. Manufacturers and dealers will continue to monitor displays to keep contact to a minimum. A couple of things to go over for the 2023 Rally: Price will be $280.00 per coach for up to 2 people. Each additional person in coach will be $30.00 per person. (Increase due to rising rates from the Florida State Fairgrounds) 3. Bikes/Scooters/Crickets: Are NOT allowed inside SuperShow grounds. Only “Single Seat” wheelchairs are permitted for persons with mobility issues. (Golf Carts, Crickets or larger than single seat vehicles will be permitted in Rally area only) 4. Please make sure anyone you pass Rally registration information on to knows that the Deadline is “til Sold Out” so get reservation in promptly. *Remember only paid registered coaches will be counted toward your numbers. 5. Online registration with credit card will be activated Monday, October 10, 2022 after 12 noon via http://www.frvta.org/show/florida-rv-supershow/ 6. Please refer everyone to online registration but if needed, please contact me for a printed registration form. my email: sharlenen@frvta.org 7. All pets will be regulated by the Hillsborough County Leash Law. Failure to comply with this law will result in eviction from the grounds with no refund. 8. All pets must be on a leash whenever moving around the fairgounds. 9. Charcoal grilling and bonfires are Prohibited. You may use propane or electric grills only. No dumping of wastewater is allowed on the grounds. You must be a licensed and insured driver to operate any motorized vehicle (golf carts, scooters, cars or trucks) on the grounds. NO reservations will be accepted prior to October 10, 2021 at 2 noon – Another item I need to mention is please advise everyone to give electronic system time to process their registration, our system has crashed several times in the past on first 2 days as people kept hitting enter or back button without giving system time to process. Please be sure to pass that along to all your rally members. Looking forward to working with you for another successful Rally. Please let me know if I can answer any questions or concerns. COVID-19: There is an inherent risk to COVID-19 exporure in any public location where people are present. By visiting the Florida RV SuperShow, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.

Posted by Lucy Seijas at 2022-09-02 18:37:23 UTC