We are Dan and Jen Small. We are new empty nesters and travel with our Service Dog In Training, Moose. My husband and I have both camped growing up in some form or another. Our journey together started with tent camping when we were dating. Fast forward 23 years and we are currently on our 5th RV. We have owned a pop-up, travel trailer, class c, toy hauler and now our 5th wheel. Hoping to upgrade to a class a in the future. Our goal is to full-time or most-time when my husband retires from firefighting. I am a disabled army veteran. We are a family who believe in serving. Together we have raised our two amazing children, who share our love of travel. Recently, in our Church, our pastor has been doing a series on “Finding the Joy in the Journey.” This very much fits our life. As you all know, the Journey is not always smooth sailing, but in the end, the time together, the memories made and the ability to laugh at the rough spots, are what make RVing so special. So, we wish you all a blessed Journey and safe traveling. If you see us out and about, stop by for a visit.

Posted by Jennifer Small at 2022-07-11 21:02:00 UTC